Through the website, the Ohio Department of Insurance provides a convenient and efficient way for consumers, agents and companies to interact with the Department and to learn about insurance matters.
The Department desires to post links that are helpful to consumers and insurance professionals alike. Toward this end, the Department has adopted the following policy regarding external links to its website:
- Insurance agent associations and other insurance trade groups may submit a general link to be added to the Department’s website. Also, news organizations whose primary focus is related to insurance may request that the Department add a link to their home pages.
- The Department will make the final determination as to whether a link will be added to its website.
- To request a link addition or correction, please include your organization’s name, address, website address, contact name, phone number and e-mail address.
- The Department will make every effort to post approved links within two weeks of submission. The Department assumes no duty of notification for posting a link or deciding not to post a link.
- All links are limited to a uniform size and style.
- An organization’s link on the Department’s website in no way confers or implies endorsement of the entity by the Ohio Department of Insurance.
- The Department reserves the right to limit the number or nature of external links posted on its website and to modify this policy as needed without prior notice.
- Responsibility for maintaining current links lies with the submitting organization, not the Department. Dead links will be removed, and the Department assumes no duty to notify any organization that its link has been removed from the Department’s website.
- For additional information about this policy, please contact the Department’s communications staff.