The Ohio Department of Insurance is providing the following links to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information relative to insurance rules that affect Ohio consumers, insurers and agent.
- Common Sense Initative (CSI) - CSI Ohio was tasked with reviewing Ohio's regulatory system to eliminate excessive and duplicative rules and regulations that stand in the way of job creation.
- Joint Committee on Agency Rule Review (JCARR) - JCARR's primary function is to review proposed new, amended, and rescinded rules to ensure they do not exceed their rule-making authority granted to them by the General Assembly.
- Ohio Legislative Service Commission (LSC) - LSC is a nonpartisan agency providing drafting , fiscal, research, training, code revision, and other services to the Ohio General Assembly.
- Ohio Administrative Code - Current effective Ohio rules and laws.
- Ohio Revised Code
- Register of Ohio - Provides public notice and information about state agency rule-making proceedings.
- Regulatory Reform - Review rules currently open for comment.
Contact Legal Services at 614-644-2640 with questions relative to department rules.